A Drive in the 815 is roughly a month old. Where are we headed? What would you, dear readers, like to see more of in the future? Here, I’ll get us started:
- More frequent updates. I have a hectic schedule, but then, who doesn’t? I’ll aim for two a week but be happy with one.
- Freshen up the layout a bit. I’d like to have thumbnail views of my posts. That way readers can pick and choose what to read rather than being thrown right into the latest post.
- More local business profiles. Get in touch if you’d like your business profiled here. I know that as a DeKalbian and diehard music lover, I’m interested to investigate who’s picking up the live music slack around here in light of Otto’s January, 2014 (temporary?) closing
- More links to other blogs/community building.
- Get further familiarized with photography/camera settings.